A “catch all” seminar of quick-hits in which I touch on:
1) Newcomer/Assimilation ministry at your church.
2) A program to equip adults to read the Bible 1 on 1 with young people – works with ANY size church and needs no paid staff.
3. Two tools for sharing Jesus with others: Randy Raysbrook’s, “1 Verse Evangelism” and James Choung’s, “The Big Story.”
4. The two types of Christian spirituality: Pietism and mysticism, and why you want to encourage both.
5. What young people who didn’t leave the church have in common, and how knowing those three things can change your retention of young adults.